View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 08:08 AM

Hi and welcome to DMW
Looking forward to seeing some pics, your wife sounds hot the way you describe her
My wife had a really big cock like you are talking about when she was really young. It left a helluva impression on her cause she has never forgot it...lol.
I've got her to tell me stories about him many times and it always gets me so horny that I shoot a really big load and it seems to always make her cum really hard too.
I'll never forget the first time I talked her into telling me the story about "the biggest cock she's ever had". I've told this story on here a few times but it still gets me horny just thinking about it. She was thirteen and skinny probably weighed around one hundred pounds, he was in his twenties and a big husky guy. She said he was over six foot tall and probably weighed over two hundred and fifty pounds. I can just picture this big guy fucking my little wife (at this time I didn't know her).
We see him and his wife out every now and then. His wife is average size and he's just a big over weight guy now...lol.
The first time he fucked her was in the backseat of his car. He was on top of her and trying to get his donkey dick (that's how she described it) in her. He fingered her just a little while telling her how tight her pussy was. She had already told him that she had had sex before and he said your boyfriend must have a little dick cause he hasn't stretched you out any and he laughed. He told her it'd be alright though cause he'd get her stretched out.
She said when he finally got the head in that she told him to go slow cause it was hurting and she was kinda pushing against his chest to make him go slow. He said ok and then he grabbed her little ass and shoved it in as deep as he could. She said it felt like a baseball bat and she was afraid he'd split her wide open. He fucked her hard for a few minutes and she knew he was getting close. They didn't have a rubber and he had told her he'd pull out when he got close. She told him to pull out and he said ok, just a little more and I will. Then he pushed as deep as he could and she could feel him cumming in her pussy. She told me she was trying to push him off but he was just too big. After he shot his whole load in her he just laid on her mashing her while his cock was going soft. He got off her and wiped his cock off with her panties and threw them on her and told her that wasn't bad but she'd get better with more practice.
She told me her pussy was sore and leaking his cum for the next few days and that she walked kinda funny all week...lol. I just wish I had been there and got to watch all that
I don't know how big his cock was but she's described it as being as big around as a beer can and longer than a beer can. I've fucked her with my cock and one of her slender dildo's in her pussy at the same time and asked her if that makes her feel as full as his cock did and she's said "yeah, it's close"..lol.
I think most women would love to experience a big cock like that at least one time.