View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 05:20 AM

I really think if we could find my wife a couple really girthy men, she would date at least once a week, perhaps more. I'd really like that. We have a good sex life, but her seeing other men always makes her horny and intensifies things for us. I'd really like her to date more than once a week if I had my way.

The last time I was in a cuckold relationship, my lady back then, was a very busy girl and I loved it, weeks she got fucked by other men only once were rare. She dated very frequently, and it worked quite well for both of us, until other things broke us up. I'd say on average Judith would see other men, at least 3 times a week. At one point she had a relationship with a dom, where for a time she was exclusive to him and men he'd share her with, and I had to ask permission for blowjobs and wasn't allowed pussy. In a cuckold relationship with a wife dating, I really think the more often the better. I would have married Judith and been so happy had other unrelated things not split us. Judith believed in no limits sexually for the woman, and whatever limits she wanted for me, and I think in most cuck reltionships that's probably ideal. The woman really shouldn't have limits sexually, just support from her guy (andother thing my ex Judith always said, I, was her "guy", the one she loved, but her lovers were her "men" and sexually they always came first), she felt that's how it should be and I agree 100%. That's what loving a woman unselfishly is about.

Some issues with my wife now make things quite different, but I think she will come around, but it will take some time and (gentle) pushing from me. I would like her to open up to more things for sure.