Thread: bull bbc
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 05:44 AM

Default Wow!!

Any BBC lover that dominant HAS to be considering breeding you too......has this come up during your encounters? When I was BBC active, I had several Lovers who used me in this manner....I was their personal sex bunny and I did EVERYTHING they asked of me. I serviced friends and relatives, two of them whored me out too and one wanted to "put me on the street", a fantasy I still harbor to this day.

Unprotected sex was immediately discussed with one, the most dominant of them all. He wanted to know if I was on the pill, I explained I could not take it (GOOD!! he said) and that I used a diaphragm for birth control...NOT WITH ME he stated and made sure I was ok with that or I could leave now. I was so turned on by then, I would have agreed to anything he said anyway. LOL I explained to him that I enjoyed pregnancy risk sex better anyway. He even made me eventually put my diaphragm in when we were together, and then remove it for sex with him, and any of his friends I serviced too. They all called me the freakiest white bitch they ever met!! LOL

With others, it eventually came up not too long in to our relationships and I always agreed to their demands of no birth control pregnancy risk sex and usually begged them to get me pregnant anyway. it never happened, I have tipped uterus that makes it VERY difficult to become pregnant but it was definitely a hot part of most of my BBC relationships.

Would love to know if you have had those kinds of discussions with Lovers and hubby and are you prepared for the inevitable with the huge volumes of sperm they leave in us?

J (the very horny and can't sleep wife!!)