View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jardine View Post
Like you Deb, my wife enjoys other cock's but when she gets home she tells me about it and saves her as much of her lovers cum as she can knowing that I enjoy cleaning her pussy afterwards and giving hr even more orgasms with my tongue before I too enjoy her hot cunt.
We have a regular friend who we have threesomes with and that is how I started cleaning her after he had cum, she loves it as much as I do.
She loves to clean his cock too.
Bob
That's hot Jardine
I love fucking married women and sending them home to their hubby. I always wonder if he knows she's been fucked. I love imagining him cleaning her pussy with my cum still in her.
I had this married girl I used to fuck every now and then and she told me her hubby knew about us but he didn't want me to know that he knew.
She told me every time she got home after we had been together that he'd take her straight to their bedroom when she got there and wanted her to tell him all about it. He'd finger her when she started telling him and he play with the cum I shot in her. Then he'd go down and lick and suck her pussy. She said she loved it when he sucked the cum out of her. Then he'd want to fuck her and sometimes she let him and sometimes she'd tell him I wore her out and for him to just jack off.
She had nice big titties and one time when I tit fucked her I shot off on them. I asked her if she needed some Kleenex to clean up and she said no, she wanted to let it dry and she'd make him lick it off when she got home. She said he licked and sucked on her tits for hours...lol.