Thread: Christmas Gift
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 04:01 PM

Default Christmas Gift

Last Friday night I stopped at a bar after a office party. It was in a hotel. I was wearing a red dress, and some stiletto heels trimmed in fur. There were several guys hitting on me after a short time there, but I noticed a man who kept looking at me from across the bar, but he seemed to be very shy. Every time I tried to smile at him, he'd look away like he hadn't noticed me. So I decided I'd give him a good look up close. I had the bartender send him a drink, and I walked over to him and sat down as he was being served. He was shocked when he found out I'd bought it. I just placed my hand on his arm and said you looked a little lonely, so I thought you could use some cheer. No wedding ring on him, a pocket protector, and he couldn't take his eyes off of my tits. (They were on display a bit). I finally got him to talk to me, and he was happy I'd joined him. An accountant by trade. By his 2nd drink I'd decided I as going to fuck him, as a Christmas Present. I had my hand on his leg, and was working my way up it to stroke his cock, I could see it was hard. I told him my name was Carol. When I had his cock in my hand, I whispered in his ear, that I'd really like to get to know him better. I suggested he get a room. At first I thought he was going to run away, but he didn't, and 10 minutes later we were in his room.

When the door closed, I kissed him and found his tongue immediately. I told him to make us a drink when I broke the kiss. As he did I removed my dress, when he turned back to me I was nude except for my heels. I told him I thought you'd enjoy a better view. He did, he was fascinated by my tits and didn't want to let them go. I finally got him to sit on the bed and let me undress him. When I removed his underwear it was already wet with pre-cum. I licked it off of him, but was careful, I was afraid he'd cum instantly. I wasn't very wrong. He was sucking my nipples and I was gently stroking his cock when he came the first time. He shot cum over my hand and right up to my tits. I let him play with me for a few minutes, and then used my mouth to revive his cock. When I'd gotten him hard again, I slipped a condom on him and mounted him. He had a nice 8" cock, pretty thick, and I began to give him a slow ride while I fed him my tits. I was very wet and lost my control after a few minutes, I started riding him really hard. I get pretty vocal and was screaming for him to FUCK ME, when I came for the first time. I came very hard and collapsed on his chest. He rolled me over and kept fucking me into my 2nd orgasm. We relaxed a bit, had a smoke and a drink, then we got into some serious sex. My Christmas present for him, turned into one for both of us.

j
Attached Images
File Type: jpg normal_Wolfy007_edited.jpg (48.8 KB, 289 views)