View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowcrazy View Post
We rang in the new year with a MMMF, wooohooo. It was tons of fun for all and I was literally air tight at the stroke off midnight, with hubby in my ass and 2 of my boy toys (1 in pussy and other in my mouth). This was so much more enjoyable as we all knew one another and my likes and dislikes, Not to mention I had 2 young hard cocks to play with. I did also get to try and succeed in having 2 cocks in my pussy at the same time. I’d seen this before and epwanted to try it, so after a few loads of cum and with me being super work d up and soaked, I had my hubby and Chris lay down with their balls touching and both cocks touching together, Then I lowered myself on top of them. I was able to bounce to a wonderful orgasm too and it was nice to feel them both shoot a load inside of me pretty close to one another. This was a success and something I want to do again. The best part is that my hubby and the boys didn’t have any problems with eating a cream pie by the other and would offer a helping hand if someone slipped out of me. Not to mention, my ass was filled as was my hubbys too. It’s great to teach the the younger ones to open up their minds and bodies to sex. As my hubby says a mouth is a mouth and an ass is an ass, when it comes to sex.

We all fell asleep in a tangle of bodies on our bed. I awoke to hands, mouths all over me and my hubbys hard cock pressing into my butt. Needless to say it was a great morning of sex as well, I was really worn out and totally satisfied though.

Oh and Santa brought me a fucking machine too, it’s something that my hubby and I have discussed before. He’d like for me to put on a show for him, when he travels and also a way to get creative with him and I too.
Sounds fucking HOT!!!!