View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketman1963 View Post
My wife has been down for a couple months and I have tried to help her the best I can. So when she ask if I would help the sister in law move I said no problem. Kate is a beautiful woman 5'2" tall sandy blonde, hair built like a brick shithouse a recently divorced. My wife and I had raised her due to their parents passing away when Kate was 8. When she hit her teen age years we had to beat the boys off of her. I arrived at her apartment around 2pm on new years eve and Kate was in the shower, so I let her know I was there and she said to make a drink and we were going to start in her bedroom. Sipping on Makers Mark and packing her panties didn't sound to bad to me. Kate called out from the shower and ask me to get her some underwear and a bra. So I found a sexy red and black lace set and threw them in the bathroom. I kept waiting on her to ask for something else but she didn't. Well she was in the bathroom for about 45 minutes when I ask her if we were going to start packing tonight and her response was it's up to you. Well about 5 minutes later I here her coming down the hall and turned around to see she was wearing that red and black set with black high heel and black lace stockings. I was stunned I had always wanted her but she is my sister in law and we raised her.sensing my shock she said to sit in the chair across from her bed and watch. She got in a drawer and pulled out a vibrator just like 1 of my wife's and start moving it up and down her clit. All the while undressing her self. She was close to getting off when she told me to help get her off. I immediately start kissing her and playing with those beautiful nipples while massaging her ass, when I slid 2 fingers in her ass she exploded. Then she explained that her and my wife wanted to reward me for being such a good boy. More later
Damn, that's hot Rocket
Did you jerk off or anything while watching her?
I hope she lets you take some pics to share with us. I'd love to see her sexy titties and nipples
Please keep posting, thanks