Thread: Wife asked....
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 051503 View Post
Wow great stories....wish I had more of my own! Thanks for the comments....please comment more....she loves them!
When I said my wife loaned me out to some of her friends, she doesn't know about them letting me play around with them. She'd probably kill me and the friend if she did know..lol.
I've found most married women are more than willing if you can just get them in the right situations. I must say I enjoy the flirting and the chase very much but the real thrill is finally get to fuck them bareback and shoot your load in their married pussies or mouths.
I have had some send me pics with a text and ask when I think I might can drop by to fix something or give them an estimate on what I think it might cost to do some job. I'll text back and ask when is good for them. They always pick a time when they are alone. I always tell them how sexy they look in the pic they send even if it's not a nude. Right after that I'm usually kissing and groping them.
Did you get to watch when the coworker was hugging on her and feeling of her ass? I sure hope he got to grope those nice big sexy tits of your wife's also
Please keep posting, thanks