Thread: Christmas Gift
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 12:09 AM

I was in the mood and made another guy very happy tonight. I was in a restaurant/bar listening to some jazz. I was wearing a black dress that really shows off my tits. A guy struck up a conversation with me, bought me a drink, and we wound up having dinner together. I texted my husband, I figured he had got home by then, and asked him if it was ok if I was a little late? He texted back and asked me if I was up to "no good". I replied, possibly, thinking about it, ok? He texted back, ok, just not too late, and let me know where you are.

So I got decidedly more flirtatious with my new friend. He then leaned in to kiss me, and I took his tongue deep, and sucked it well, before I broke the kiss. I said, I think we need to get a room. He agreed quickly, paid our bill, and told me there was a hotel nearby. So I got in his car when the valet brought it up and texted my husband. He asked me who I was texting and I told him, I have to let him know I'll be late and where I'm going I said. He seemed a bit surprised but didn't say anything else. I told him to park a minute, and he pulled over. I opened my fur coat and took his hand and placed it in my dress, on my right breast, now kiss me, I said. As we kissed, I stroked his cock thru his pants, and was pleased with my choice. He could carry a conversation, kiss well, and had a nice cock as well. We made out for about 5 minutes, he had my tits out, and I said we better get in a room. I texted my husband with the name of the hotel and the room number.

I thought he was going to strip me in the elevator, but luckily the ride was only three floors. Once in the room, I removed my fur and dress, he was pleased with what he saw, and then I proceeded to undress him. Kissing him and licking as I did. He was fully erect, and my pussy was dripping. I put a condom on him and had him lay on his back, I mounted hi facing him. I took his cock in fully on the first stroke. I was pretty worked up from teasing him already, I came in the first 5 minutes of our fucking. He came quickly after I did. After a very short rest, I started sucking his cock. I gave him my phone, and had him take a shot of me sucking his cock. I then sent it to my husband while he watched, I then asked his number, and sent him to him as well. He was pretty surprised, I sucked him some more, but I wanted him back in me. He fucked me good, but for some reason I didn't cum again, I was right there, but it just didn't happen. He came very hard the second time. He was growling as he came. then he just collapsed for a few minutes.

I told him I needed to get home, he agreed. I put my dress in my purse, it was pretty wrinkled, and just wore my long fur back home. My new friend seemed to enjoy that too, I just left it open in the car exposing myself to him. We kissed good night, he gave me his business card, and I drove home.

Fortunately my husband was waiting for me, horny, and he fucked me exquisitely, as I told him of my evening. I slept very well, a satisfied slut!

j
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jan_144cs_edited.jpg (30.9 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by num1scamp; 01-16-2019 at 12:12 AM. Reason: add pic