View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parliament96 View Post
Mature couple here, I'm mid 60's she is 50, she loves the feel of a hard cock in her pussy. She describes herself as a nympho and that's a pretty accurate description, sex is her favorite thing in the world. I have no problem with her fucking other guys because she gives me all the sex I can possibly handle and at the end of the day I am the one she loves.

We do mfm threesomes and the occasional group of guys, I guess you could them gangbangs. She always has a great time playing with cocks and getting fucked by them. She has a definite preference for bareback sex so she can feel a guy's cock pumping her pussy full of cum and I've learned to love the feel of fucking her when she has a load or two of fresh hot cum in her. Cum is the best lubricant!

Recently I have also had a curiosity about playing with the guy's cock before they fuck her, or guiding it into her pussy, or even licking her pussy while she's being fucked. I wouldn't care if I licked his cock too or if his cock "accidentally" slipped out and he came in my mouth or on my face. I'm not attracted to guys at all but I have a strong desire to play with their cocks. We haven't done anything like this as a couple but my wife is fine with it if I do. I've seen others on this site who seem to have a similar interest, I'd be curious to hear from them on the subject.

I don't think I fit the cuckold category even though I find stories of those in that lifestyle intensely exciting. I'm not denied anything and she never looks to degrade me and that works very well for us. I do think about cleaning other men's cum from her pussy or cleaning their cocks after they fuck her, but not in a submissive way, more of a this-would-be-fun-to-do way lol. She just loves to fuck and I try to make sure she gets what she needs. She gets the cock she needs, I get a front row seat to a live sex show and some pretty awesome sloppy seconds, and the guys (some regulars and some random strangers) get to empty their balls in her juicy pussy. Everyone goes home happy!

I just discovered this site and I'm kinda excited to find a place where there appears to be other men like me and I'd love to hear from people, men or their wives, who are in a similar situation or have experiences to share or other input.
Sounds like fun! How do I get in line?