View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 12:10 PM

Wink Just happened

The first time my wife fucked with my friend it just happened.
I got her to let him see her in her bra and panties, putting on a bit of a show. Next, if I remember correctly after so many years, I got her to do some nude posing for him. Then I had him use my Polaroid camera while I fucked her. On his suggestion, I fucked her with her legs up so he could take the picture from the side, clearly showing my cock in her cunt. Nothing was ever said about her letting him fuck her, but it did set the stage.

A few weeks later, we took her bar hopping for her birthday. When we got back home from the bars, she showed me her appreciation with a kiss, during which things proceeded to get hot in a hurry. By the time it was over she was naked and my buddy and I had both fucked her cunt simultaneously.

It wasn't planned, and nothing was said before, during, or after we finished. We just all three had a REAL good time that night, spontaneously. However, having broken the ice, we got together a few more times for the specific, understood, purpose of fucking her, apart from our normal get togethers. Again, we didn't talk about or plan those fuck sessions. We just all knew, beforehand, that he and I were going to fuck her again. We expected her to let us fuck her and she was completely willing to do whatever we wanted. It was all very friendly, but my wife became our whore for my friend and me.

My only regret about those times is that my BEST friend, from high school and college, had moved to another part of the country. She was very fond of Mike and I would have loved to have had him fuck her, too, fulfilling a pact he and I made in ninth grade. I am quite sure that, at the time, she would have eagerly taken Mike on, almost like a second husband, letting him fuck her all he wanted, whenever and as often, as he wanted, just like me. THAT would have been great.

There are a couple of other casual, mutual friends of Mike's that I believe she also would have eagerly spread her legs for, but we had lost contact with them by that time. It would have been the same for them as for Mike and Steve. If the situation had been set up, and the moves had been made, she would have willingly complied, without hesitation. As I think back on it, when Ed and Gary looked at Florence they did have a little hunger in their eyes. The fucking I had been getting out of her almost from the day I met her in college was an open secret and, contrary to her self-deprecating ideas, she was very pleasing to look at.