Thread: Ex
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
You need to get in touch with her, you never know unless you try
I've been fucking my ex wife for years now and I love it.
Please keep posting, thanks
Burllleee - that is so funny. I got Kate to start letting her ex-husband fuck her again after we got married. She told me that their marriage was a train wreck but she did miss his big dick. I told her that there was no reason for her to have to miss out on his big dick.

Every other Friday her ex picked up their son after the pre-school bus dropped him off. One Friday when I got home from work Kate was just wearing a small robe. She kissed me and she said, "I did it". She had been wearing that little robe when her ex showed up. She let him bend her over our kitchen table and fuck her while they waited on the pre-school bus.

I laid her on our table right where her ex had fucked her and I ate his cum-load out of her pussy, then I fucked her. He ex started arriving earlier on Fridays and spending the extra time in our bed with Kate. I actually liked being around him at family functions more after he started fucking my wife. Weird...I know.

He had no idea that I knew he was fucking my wife or that I was eating his cum out of her every time he did. Kate was enjoying his big dick again, so everyone was happy.