Thread: Boss's Request
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Oh wow, that's hot Rob
So, after you watched him fuck Kate, did you fuck her too? Or clean her up or anything?
Please keep posting, thanks
The first night he fucked Kate I did not eat her until we got home. I figured that he had enough deal with fucking his boss's wife while his boss watched and jerked off. When he came to our house that weekend and fucked Kate in our bed, I did eat his cum out of her right in front of him. He said it was so bizarre to be fucking his boss's hot wife and his boss eating his cum.

He actually fucked my wife a lot that year. It was hot to work with him around my other employees when he was fucking my wife.

I actually hired one of my wife's boyfriends. I was looking for people and Kate told me that she was dating a guy who might be a fit. I did not want to interview him in the office because I wanted to talk to him about him fucking my wife. I interviewed him over lunch.

He was already nervous about the interview but he was also nervous about meeting the husband of a married woman he had been fucking. We talked about him fucking my wife first. I wanted him to know that if he got the job he would not have to stop dating my wife.

I got him to talk about how long he had been fucking my wife, how often, how they met, how long did it take him to get her into bed. He talked about how hot Kate is and how much he enjoyed having sex with her. I told him that my wife said she really liked him and that she enjoyed having sex with him too. I told him that I liked my wife having sex with other guys. He already knew that she had several boyfriends.

He was a great fit for one of the job openings so I hired him. He continued to date my wife.