View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.fister View Post
my wife has had sex with all my friends from our younger years. She knows how much it turns me on when i get her to tell me about some guy she once gave a blowjob to or someone she has fucked. I don't care to much for the names this way she tells me more than she expected herself to.I love to start her off by asking her question by saying "other than me" how many guys did she fuck? etc etc thats how i get the ball rolling.
It really turns me on too Mr. Fister whenever I get my wife to tell me stories about past lovers. I get so fucking horny that I just have to fuck her. The more details I get out of her the more it makes me want to fuck her. I love to do her the way describes a former lover did her.
Some of my favorites are the stories she tells me about the men she fucked while she was still married to her first hubby. She caught him fucking one of her best friends and she fucked several of his friends to get even....lol. She doesn't know it but I fucked the same woman that she caught him fucking when they were still married. This woman is a true slut and I'm pretty sure she'll let anybody fuck her. She really knows how to fuck to and how to suck a dick. I don't blame her first hubby for fucking her but he probably should have been more careful to not get caught...lol.