Thread: Traded
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 10:21 AM

While I wasn't attracted to Fuzzy, when we first met, I should explain. He was very heavily muscled, a big guy, and covered in tattoos, with a bushy beard. I'm not a huge fan of tons of tats on someone. When my husband took me for the exchange, the bar we met at was a real dive. A lot of motorcycles parked out front, not on a main road. It was definitely not a place I'd go by myself. After my husband left, and Fuzzy immediately took control of me, I had visions of being gangbanged with no control. I didn't know the terms of their agreement. When Fuzzy started showing me off, and then had me suck him, and stripped me, it was obvious his friends all wanted their turns too. While I got very turned on and even came, I was scared. I was nude, weighed 115 lbs. and was alone with about 60 very horny bikers. I was scared shitless. When we rode off on his bike I was so relieved I wanted to thank him for saving me. I hadn't known while it was happening that I was safe, actually, that they didn't just take another man's woman. Fuzzy was extremely dominate, and I really enjoyed being with him. When I think back on it, it was an erotic experience. A combination of danger and sex can be pretty intoxicating sexually.

j