View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myeasywife View Post
Some where out there in the world of erotica, are some old polaroids of my wife getting fucked by two different guys in one night. Soon after graduating high school in 1974. After a booze party, she let two friends take turns fucking her while the other one took pictures. She says the pictures showed her entire face sucking their cocks and her getting fucked by both of them. She has no clue what happened to the pics or if they even still exist. Plus she hasn't seen either of those guys in about 40 years. I hope they are still out there, being used by some horny teen as jerk-off material as he wonders why his father is fucking some girl that is not his mother.
Oh I agree Myeasywife, that is hot thinking there might be some young boy that found those pics and uses them to jerk off to
I bet the pics are sexy as hell. I love the way you put it "she let two friends take turns fucking her while the other one took pictures". Man, I bet your cock got really, really hard when she was telling you about that experience .
Please keep posting, thanks