View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robandkate View Post
I actually wanted to leave sexy/nude pics of Kate where our son could 'find' them when he was a young teen. I wanted him to be able to jerk off with them. Kate would not let me leave pics of her around but I did get her to start dressing in more revealing outfits when our son and his young buddies were at our house.

She started wearing shorter shorts and thin low-cut tops with no bra. We had a swimming pool and Kate started wearing her thong-bottom tiny bikinis around the boys. It was hot watching them looking at Kate.

When our son was older he told us that Kate drove him and his friends crazy when they were young. He said that his friends still call Kate the 'hot mom'. H said it did not bother him that all of his friends wanted to have sex with his mom.
I think that's really exciting that you wanted your son to find naked pics of Kate so he could use them to jerk off to and it's really hot that you got her to dress in more revealing clothes for him and his friends.
I love talking my wife into going braless when I have friend's over and then watching them try to get sneaky peeks at her nipples. It gets her horny to when I tell her later after they leave how they would love to get the chance to play with her