View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robandkate View Post
One of the guys who has fucked my wife and thinks that I don't know is the husband of a Real Estate couple we were working with. He is a nice looking guy and I had no doubt that my wife would spread her legs for him given the chance, but we always met with both him and his wife.

One afternoon he had to 'drop off some paperwork' at our house in the afternoon. He fucked my easy-piece-of-ass wife in our bed while he was there. He thinks that I don't know.

Kate seduced three different guys when they were each doing work at our house. She had sex with a painter, a plumber, and a handyman while they were each alone with her while I was at work and our kids were at school. None of them think that I know they fucked my easy wife.
I think that's hot also Rob, that you know a guy that has fucked your wife but he doesn't know you know
Here is a little bit of a twist on that, a woman that I fuck from time to time told me that her hubby knows we've had sex as she put it but he doesn't want me to know that he knows. I don't really care if he knows or not as long as I get to keep fucking her every now and then
She said he loves to fuck her after she tells him I was over earlier and we "had sex". I've asked her if she ever gets him to eat her after I've fucked her and she says no but he has fingered her and had her spread her legs so he can look at her pussy. He's told her he loves doing that. I told her next time to tell him to kiss her pussy cause I left her sore and see what he does. I have a feeling he'll dive right in and suck my cum out of her pussy.