View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robandkate View Post
It was nice of your aunt to show you her tits at such a young age. We found out that young boys love titties. Kate went the extra mile to make sure the boys got to see everything there was to see down her tops. We always wondered if they ever figured out that she was showing them her tits on purpose.

Kate and I always fucked like crazy after she let the boys see her tits. We both loved the thought of them jerking off thinking about fucking her.
Yeah I didn't realize till years later that she was doing it on purpose
I wonder now if she would play with herself later and be thinking of me jerking off. She never said anything about me running to the bathroom a lot whenever she was dressed like that but there is no doubt she knew what she was doing to me..lol.
I think that is so hot of Kate to let those boys see her titties. It always gets my wife horny as hell when I tell her about other guys trying to get a look at her tits and love telling her about it while I'm fucking her. I like telling her things like I bet they are home right now jerking off while thinking about these sexy titties of yours