View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Great story Num, damn, you are so fucking sexy baby....mmmmmm . I'd love to hear the story about the first time you got fucked too.
Please keep posting, thanks
It was almost a year after I'd sucked my first cock. My family used to camp at a lake in the summer, and my Dad would drive up on the weekends. Lots of woods, and 2 other lakes very nearby. A family stayed one week in the campground that had a good looking son, he was 16. We went on walks in the woods together and quickly advanced to finding spots where we could be alone, unobserved. I sucked his cock, he played with me and learned to eat pussy. On our 2nd outing I had intercourse for the first time. It didn't hurt much at all, we both were inexperienced at it, and while I liked the feeling, he came pretty fast. I didn't orgasm at all the first time. By our third attempt it was great, we had both learned each others bodies better and I came by fucking for the first time in my life. I came so hard it scared my partner at first, he'd thought he'd hurt me. He was a lovely boy, 6" cock, and we both learned a lot that summer. I was hooked. Unfortunately our last time together that week while very pleasurable had a down side for me. We hadn't been careful about where we chose to have sex and I got poison ivy on my ass. I suffered for over a week because I couldn't tell my Mother I had it. I certainly wouldn't have been able to tell her how I got it on my ass.

j