View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 01:20 PM

Upstairs in our mirrored bedroom we all undressed and Tina and Ray started som slow kissing and foreplay. When Tina was ready Ray said ,"A special observation for our host. You two get into a 69 position with you on top and lets see where that goes." We positioned on the bed sideways with my head near the bedside looking up at Tina's pussy. We did some oral with each other. Ray then came to the bed side, lifted Tina up so her pussy was abut 6 inches above my face and positioned her legs so she would stay there. We both knew what was going to happen next.

I was now looking up at her beautiful moist an slightly gaping pussy. She became more moist and slightly dripping in anticipation. Ray came close to the bedside with his hand on his enormus black cock and started feeding it into Tina's pussy inch by inch. Tina had long since stopped her attention to my cock and braced for his fucking.

The sight was breathtaking. Looking up I saw Ray's beautiful cock as never before. Tina's lips were totally expanded around it. As it went in I saw the bulging veins protruding from the sides of his fully erect black cock. The tube along the bottom that would soon inject his copious cum into her was prominent. His full large ball sack hung toward my forehead with one testical slightly lower than the other. I knew they held the white cum that soon would be seeping out of Tina's pussy.

Ray held his position for it's effect. He then started stroking slowly. The site was amazing anyway but herghtened by the color contrast of his blackness and her lightness. Ray was definately in control with his hands firmly grasping he hips with Tina moaning softly and me inert under it all. I had a difficult time holding and not cuming.