View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 12:25 AM

There were a few other times they made love at our home and I got to review the video. The electric dildo only showed up once and it was used by Alice.

One day I jokingly asked Tina if she and Alice would consider an open house. She checked with Alice and I was invited.

That evening it was just the three of us. We grilled some burgers and enjoyed some drinks before, during and after dinner. No one was drunk but we all were mellow.

When we went up to the bedroom and undressed there was an awkward moment. I withdrew to my reading (observation) chair and nursed my hard on. That settled, Tina and Alice moved into the sort of lovemaking I had seen on the videos. There was a lot of kissing all over, 69, oral on each and a double headed dildo but no electric. The hotter they got the more I was excited. After they were done we went back downstairs for some refreshment.

The mood was light. I asked them how I could be of service. They said they both needed to be fucked with a hard cock. As I was the only one there to fit that bill I was elected. We went back upstairs and dumped our robes. We tossed a coin to see who was first. Tina won the coin toss. She and I retired to the bed for some old fashioned missionary fucking with Alice observing. Tina came but I held on to keep my hard on for Alice.

We then turned our attention to Alice. This was different because both Tina and I began foreplay with her. Under those circumstances she got hot fast. Tina backed off an the mood changed to romantic. Alice and I kissed quite a bit and things really warmed up. She laid back and put her legs on my shoulders. I entered her steadily and all the way in. God she felt good! We made hard eye contact and never took our eyes off each other for the whole time thereafter. While I was stroking I told her how beautiful she looked. She smiled. Aided by our eye contact and expressions of passion and sexual longing I really at that moment felt a love for her and I believe her for me.

After a while we shifted into a conventional missionary position but I kept up on my arms so we could keep that eye contact. God she was beautiful with her rising and falling breasts, gym toned figure, wide deep eyes, ebony perfect features and look of lust and passion. It brought a lump to my throat. She had serial orgasms and I could feel her vagina twitching. Tina moved over to us and began to talk in a low sensual tone., "You look wonderful - black and white. Fuck her good. Doesn't he feel wonderful? I am so happy for you both" Tina reached and cradled my ball sack and whispered,"Give it to her harder. She needs a big one." I stepped up my pace. Tina probed for the internal base of my cock and started pressing saying to Alice," Feel his cum in your womb." and I exploded.

Everyone was happy. Tina had my endorsement for her and Tina's relationship and we all appreciated being able to mix FF and FMF enjoyment.