View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 07:47 AM

Default Prt 6

I decided to try it out, was wearing a t shirt and shorts and decided to strip down to my boxers,I had plenty of condoms but i did'nt want to make her delicious smelling cunt smelling like a used propillactic plus i wanted to feel every inch of her! And if I impregnated her,her or my brother would never know whos kid it really is! I got on the couch again slowly and knelt down between her legs I was still shaky but still hard as a rock she didn't budge, my cock was bulging through my boxers and was lined up with her wet hairy pussy, I pulled out my cock out of my shorts and pre cum started oozing from the tip of my cock and on to the couch, I then put my hand on her knee and slowly pushed her leg up towards her chest and held it there in a half deck chair position as I moved her thick thigh up her pussy opened up a little more it drove me nuts it looked so hot, as my heart raced with excitment I then put my hand on her other knee and slowly pushed it up towards her chest and held it there as I watched her hairy pussy open a little more , she was now in a full Deckchair position and was still snoring, her legs where heavy but I didn't mind holding her there in that position it was very hot seeing in that position my cock just inches away from her wet love hole.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180609_023531.jpg (55.9 KB, 24 views)