View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 03:09 PM

For a while, I have mostly been checking the forums for any new, interesting items. Occasionally, I'll add a comment or even a whole relevant story of my own. Unfortunately, my typing skills are not the best, so it takes me a LONG time to enter anything. It takes me several hours to type up a lengthy entry, so I need to feel really motivated to do so.

When I am attracted to a picture or an interesting forum post that sounds promising, I usually look through whatever is available for viewing. I try to remember to at least rate any pictures that I find interesting enough to look at. There have been a few pages that have so many pictures that I have spent hours going through them.

In the past, I have gone 'round the clock for 2-3 days doing this. The resulting loss of sleep, and its side effects, caused a few problems, so I now limit myself.

I especially enjoyed your pictures of Nina, kjs. The were not the raunchiest, but she is very attractive and your pictures were quite appealing. I have recently had a multitude of problems with my computer setup, with my favorite, old computer and, likewise all-in-one printer breaking down. Lots of lost data and capability and I have problems with the new stuff, which doesn't seem as capable, especially the new printers. I had hoped to one day figure out how to submit some of the few interesting pictures I have, but my current situation is not promising.