View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttripp1985 View Post
Said she had a “rough night”...
Ginger asked me if I would mind if she went to a singles weekend with her girlfriends. I said that she should have some fun but to be discrete because one of the girls she was going with was a trouble maker.
Well I get a telephone call late Saturday night from Elle the troublemaker telling me that Ginger was real bad and that she got fucked and that she was on her way home. A few hours later Ginger walked in the apt. and started crying that Elle had set her up. Ginger said that her and Elle met a guy and went to his room and that after a while having a few drinks together Elle started to rub her pussy in front of the guy and was telling them that she was so hot but that she promised her boyfriend that she wouldn't fuck anybody. But now she was so horney and asked Ginger to fuck their new friend and that she would masturbate while watching them fuck.
Ginger said that the next thing she knew Elle was spreading her legs apart and pulling down her panties and showing the guy her pussy. Ginger said the guy started to stroke her pussy and that as soon as she got wet the guy took his cock from his pants and pushed it hard into her pussy and that Elle got behind the guy and would push him hard as he fucked her.
Elle then started taking pictures of them fucking and told Ginger that she would show the photos to everyone back at their room. Well there was a knock at the door and the guys roommate was back from the bar. Elle told the guy he could fuck Ginger after his friend was finished and he did. The first guy left and said that he was going to get something to drink at the bar and when he came back he had two more friends who both took turns fucking Ginger.
After the four guys fucked Ginger , Elle quickly helped Ginger get dressed and went back to their room. On the way there they met a black guy who worked at the motel and Elle asked him if he wanted to fuck this white slut and he pulled them both into a utility closet and Elle pulled up Gingers dress pushed her over a table and told the black guy that four white guys just fucked this slut and now he would finish off the night for Ginger. Ginger said that he had a big cock and that he fucked her hard and came inside her pussy.
Ginger said that this was the most guys she ever fucked at one time and that she was sore and just wanted me to hold her and go to sleep which is what we did.
After she fell asleep I did check out her swollen pussy and tits but that's another story.