View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttripp1985 View Post
I wish I had more to share but she said her body belongs to them now.... her pussy was a complete mess and it’s still sore. She lets me lick it but said she doesn’t want to be disappointed by me fucking her bc nothing will compare to what she has had now. I’ve always fantasized about this but I must admit that it’s been hard. Not so much the jealousy part but more so that she hasn’t blown me in 8 months and it’s been more than a month since I’ve been able to fuck her. She has suggested that I get a cock cage to help prevent me from being so horny and when I suggested that she just let me fuck her she just laughed and said I wasn’t big enough for the ride... lol. She lets me jerk off on her body though as long as I clean her... all in all it’s a big adjustment
It would be nice if she'd let you fuck her or give you blowjob but at least she lets you jerk off on her
I bet you really want to fuck her now that you know about all those other guys fucking her.
Any time I hear of a woman that puts out a lot it just makes me want to fuck her that much more. I love slutty women that have had a lot of different cocks in them
Please keep posting, thanks