View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 07:28 AM

Default wife fucked motel bellboy

My now ex-wife and i were overseas. We checked into a cheap motel and were fucking when we started talking about our favorite fantasy - her fucking a stranger. I told her i'd get the bellboy..and she can pretend to sleep. When he came over, i told him i'd pay him $50 if he'd massage my sleeping wife. She was "sleeping" on her belly but her nice, sexy smooth creamy white back and legs were exposed. I started massaging her to encourage the shy bellhop. After the back, i started massaging her legs then up her delicious thighs. By now he was getting horny, so was i. Both of us were groping her her sexy shapely curvy legs, and i exposed her ass and pussy some more and started playing with it. Then i turned her over on her back, still pretending to be asleep. She was oozing so much of her own cum I couldnt control myself so i started licking and eating her pussy. I told him to suck her huge tits. He tried kissing her lips but she moved her face away. I told him to eat her out. I couldnt help it so i started fucking her. Then i told him to fuck her. He had a much bigger cock than me. I handed him a condom and he was in a hurry to mount her. He fucked her violently but my wife pretended to not wake up. Yeah, right. He got so horny after maybe about 30 - 50 strokes, he pulled out and took off the rubber,..at which point i called it off because we didnt want to take that much of a risk. Im sure he had blueballs and i was very sorry...and i cut it short and nicely asked him to leave..."because she might wake up and we'd both get in trouble". My wife and i were so hot we fucked for an hour. We saw him trying to catch a glimpse of us when he drove out. We still talk about it now, and she says she came twice and was digging that huge cock inside her.