View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttripp1985 View Post
Her boyfriend text her the other day and told her that he and a couple guys would love her to come over and service them. She gets so excited when she gets those text from him! We were in the car together and she stops our conversation and says honey you have to drop me off. I knew exactly what she meant. I took her to his house and went to get groceries. I took my time bc I knew it could be a little while. About an hour later I get a text from her that says “this is what I look like trying to swallow a mouth full of cum... lol. You can come get me now honey.”

She is like a completely new woman after she is with them! She was so happy when she got back in the car. I asked her if she had a good time and she said it was awesome. I asked her how much cum she swallowed and she said 5 loads. She said they just wanted her mouth this time so she had spent the last hour on her knees being face fucked by 5 guys and at the end they all came in her mouth and made her swallow. I was surprised, she has always hated giving head. She said that she hated giving me head bc my dick was so small and it wasn’t a challenge but she loves the way they just rip her clothes off and force her to her knees and shove their dicks in her mouth. She loves the feeling of being used like a slut. She claims she can almost get 7 inches down her throat but I guess I’ll never know 😉
Oh man, I love the way she treats you. I just wish I could be there in person to watch
It won't be long now till she makes you let her boyfriends fuck your ass if they want to. I'm sure she'd love watching that.
I'd love to get the chance to do her and watch you clean my load out of her used pussy. I'd also love to play with those big sexy titties of hers. They look fantastic
Please keep posting, thanks