View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 07:59 PM

Default Our son caught his dad fucking his aunt.

I copied and pasted this under a title to see which gets the most attention

Well today was an interesting day. My husband has been sleeping with my sister for about 10 months with my permission. I had a motorcycle accident some time back which left me in pain and we have been in this lifestyle for years. I knew Kate was turned on by my husband so I set them up. Hell I join in when I am able, Jon is 15 years older then her, but he stays in shape and is a great lover.*
To make a long story short, Jon & Kate were in the garage and Jon had the Harley running.
Our son busted through the door and saw Jon fucking Kate in the ass leaned over the bike. (Harley's are better then some of my vibrators).
So I saw our son outside and he was stammering trying not to tell me what he had seen. He is 30 years old and a good looking man. After I calmed him down and explained that we were all adults and that I had encouraged this with Kate here came the question.
How does Dad interest his aunt Kate, now I am stuttering and not trying to scar the boy (it's funny I kind of had this conversation earlier today) I went on and told him that your dad is a great lover and that he knew how to please a woman. He walked off and I looked over and he had a huge boner, he is married and loves his wife.
What he doesn't know is she wants Jon as well, but Jon will not do that to him. Is it wrong of me to want to drop to my knees and show him what mommy has to offer. Jon says it would probably scar the boy for life.

Last edited by rocketman1963; Today at*12:10 AM.