Thread: Cheating wife
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 02:17 AM

Default Cheating

Most of my affairs have started with me cheating on hubby, and then letting him know about it when things get serious and I want to be able to openly see my Lovers regularly.

My longest affair is with with my Boss/Lover, 9 years now. We were involved for 2 years before I told hubby about it (he suspected), and then it was only because a whirlwind hastily planned trip to Acapulco to celebrate our decision to become full time anytime Lovers versus "only when we traveled for business" resulted in a REAL chance that I had come home PREGNANT, and to be certain that if I was pregnant it was my Boss/Lovers baby I fully intended to continue having sex with my Boss/Lover and NOT with my husband until I knew for sure!!

I got hubby in bed and got him all hot n bothered, and started confessing my latest indiscretions to him, and when I got to the part about "....and not only is it VERY possible I am already pregnant with Tom's baby but to be SURE its his baby I am going to keep having sex with him and NOT with you at all...." and he EXPLODED in a huge cum flying everywhere orgasm while I was jerking him off while confessing, I figured he was pretty OK with my decision!! LOLLOL

I was REALLY devastated when my period started and actually called hubby SOBBING over the phone that my period just started and I am NOT pregnant. I really thought I had gotten pregnant and REALLY wanted to be. He says that to this day it is the most sexually intense and WEIRDEST phone call he has ever received....his wife calling him SOBBING because she is not pregnant by someone else.

There is something that adds to the intensity for me if I am cheating, luckily hubby feels the same way too.

J (the wife)