Thread: Boss's Request
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrousher View Post
Rob, did Kate ever spend the night fucking one of your employees and then they come to work in the morning?

It sounds so hot to think of a guy sitting across the table in a conference looking at me with both of us knowing that he had just finished fucking my wife.
I apologize for not replying sooner...I don't check this site very often.

When my wife was dating the guy who worked for me our kids were young. When Kate spent the night with a guy, she always had to be home before the kids got up for school. She did spend the night with my employee a few times during the workweek.

I would see her in the morning, then go into the office and work with the guy my wife had just spent the night with. It was hot.

My wife's boss openly fucks her now at our house when I am home. He always knew that I was okay with him fucking my wife but he was self-conscious about fucking her when I was home. They can't fuck in the office because his wife also works there. He has been fucking Kate for so long now that he is okay with me being home when he comes over every week for some pussy.

Funny thing, when Kate's boss was fucking my wife when I was not home he always fucked her in our bed. Frankly, I think it is hot when other guys fuck my wife in our bed. Once her boss started fucking Kate when I was home, he started fucking her in our guest room.

When her boss leaves after fucking Kate, I take her right back to the guest room and eat her boss's cum out of her right where he just fucked her.