View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 02:10 PM

Default Our latest adventure

Lucky man.

We were taking a long trip for our anniversary. One of our nights was in a B&B. On this trip we were NOT leaving photos to be found, because we were only staying one night at each location. The B&B room was tiny, and there was no room for our laptops, so I set mine up on the large dining room table. There were only 4 guests, us and another older couple. When we got ready to go into town for dinner, I left my laptop on at the table, having been assured by the owners that it wouldn't be in the way of anyone else. I didn't turn it off.

On my computer was a folder I had made up for the trip in case I had trouble sleeping. It had about 100 of my favorite naughty photos and about two dozen videos. Because we were not intending anyone to find this file, I didn't try to hide it. I never thought anyone would try to get something off the computer out in public in the dining room.

Well, when we came back from dinner, I noticed that the mouse had been moved. Not only that, but because the nearest plug was behind where I sat, the power cord for the laptop had been running along the left side. The power cord was now slightly on top of the surface of the laptop. Suddenly I realized that the power cord had been blocking the USB port, and that's why it was moved.

We had seen the other couple in town for dinner at the same time we were, so, that just leaves the owner to have copied that folder (the only one that had naughty photos and vids). But that wasn't his best find.

When we got home Shy Wife realized that a pair of her panties was missing. These were the panties she wore on the day before we got to the B&B (our anniversary), and she had flashed me all day as we stopped at scenic overlooks. She got caught a couple of times, but it was from a distance, so she laughed it off. She was without panties nearly all day, and when we were going up outdoor steps from one stop, I reached under her skirt and my thumb slipped into her easily. She was soaking wet and that was before we got to the motel where she had 5 orgasms. She had asked me to pull out and come on her face, so the panties just had HER juices.

After we came back to the motel from dinner she put her panties back on (which soaked up all that arousal) and wore them the rest of the night and the following morning. THOSE were the panties he stole, (which were not the first stolen from Shy Wife). Once in a beach town, we left photos to be found for a maintenance man. He not only found (and likely copied) the photos, but when we came back, her panties, which had been lying in her open suitcase, were missing.

So, here's the thing. This B&B owner stole her panties, AND copied that folder I had made for myself. Of the couple of dozen vids he copied, 4 of them were of Shy Wife masturbating while I talked about the other maintenance man stealing her panties. She had groaning orgasms when I described the man lifting her panties to his nose.

So this lucky B&B owner not only has her panties soaked with her arousal, but he ALSO has video proof that she would likely cum thinking about him sniffing them. Which she already has on multiple occasions.

Anyone else ever have that unusual situation happen? Anyone else have a wife who gets off on this?

Last edited by adder; 06-29-2022 at 11:17 AM.