View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 02:41 PM

Hi burllleee,

My fiancee didn't tell me about her daughter's bush to tell me her daughter has a bush. We were talking about the full Brazilian fad and how younger men seen to expect their girlfriends to be completely shaven. My fiancee told me that I was stereotyping. She used her daughter as an example. She said that obviously her daughter's most current boyfriend has no problem with a thick bush. Fact is, I couldn't give a shit what her daughter's boyfriend likes.

My fiancee has talked to me about her daughter's boyfriends and my opinion of her relationships with her boyfriends. I was totally uninterested. My opinion, that I kept to myself, is that guys were using her for sex...or she used them for sex. When her domineering and controlling personality offset the benefit of having sex with her, they bailed on her.

Based upon what my fiancee has told me about her daughter, she has my fiancee's extremely elevated libido. From memory alone and considering that I mostly never paid/pay attention to my fiancee when she talked/talks about her daughter, her daughter was sexually active at a very young age.

Her daughter complained to her mom about being a booty call for boys during her college years. If she figured out that she's nowhere near as bright as she thinks she is and to temper her domineering and controlling personality, she might find a guy her age who wouldn't use her for sex. But then again, maybe she's using guys for sex. Who knows???

The reality is I do not care for her daughter. She's a royal pain in the ass. She's a know it all. And she's a control freak. She can't keep a boyfriend. I doubt that she'll ever get married.

I tolerate my fiancee's daughter. If she weren't my fiancee's daughter, I'd be hard pressed to figure out why I'd do a favor for her. In fact, I wouldn't want to be around her. My guess is guys her age feel the same way after they have used her for sex...or she used them for sex.

My fiancee's daughter is a classic example of a person who believes college education and intelligence are the same thing.