View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac325 View Post
we had to have a plumber come in and my wife got discreetly dressed in a very see through top (she put a button up sweater over her shirt). he came in the house and my wife said he was very attractive just one problem, it was summer and he had his 13 yr old kid with him who was out on summer break. every time the kid wasn't looking my wife would open the sweater so dad could get a view. she drove him nuts and he didnt try and hide it. when they finished in the kitchen my wife asked him to check the bathroom in the back of the house and she took him back there. after looking at the sink he told his son to go to the truck and get several tools. as soon as dad heard the screen door close he felt my wife up pretty good. he even managed some pretty good titty sucking before they heard the screen door open. the pic is the shirt she was wearing, face blurred to keep it private.
Damn, I bet that plumber is hoping she'll call for some more repairs. I'm sure he'll be alone next time he comes over...hehehe.
She looks so sexy in that little top. Nice titties for sure.
Please keep posting, thanks