View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.fister View Post
years ago before we dated mrs fister went to the city with her girlfriends. They were just 20 and they just wanted a girls night out type of thing. so they had dinner at beefsteak charlie's and then they went to a popular male strip show. mrs.fister said that the guys were hot and grinding all over them and they would put her hands and face over their covered cocks.one of the stripper brought her to the center stage and laid her down while stripping above her.He then winked at her and put his head under her dress to make it look like he was going down on her, he takes her hands and places them on his head and he really starts to lick her pussy under her dress but people think its acting!! after about a min. he stops winks again and says that she tasted good. he tells her to meet him at the end of the bar after his set. she's at the bar his set is over he comes over and they talk then he suggested they go in the dressing room for privacy she agrees and the next thing you know she's on her knees sucking his cock and then he finger bangs her then tries to fuck her but they didn't have condoms. she went back to blowing him till he came on her tits. they cleaned up and went back to the club and her girlfriends were teasing her the whole night for being a slut. the only reason she told me this story because of a web site with phony parties and a dancing bear was on the news and she said she had an experience like that once.
p.s I have this agreement with mrs.fister that she can tell me any sex story she wants that involves her past being it made up or real i'm the one that has to figure that out. she has told me stories where they are too hot to be real and actually are real and some i think happened that didn't happen. / as for this story idk it's hard to tell because i remember the night because it was just the guys hanging out drinking while the girls went to the city.
like i said before we weren't dating so i didn't really hear of any craziness or the girls can hold a secret
Hot story Mr, Fister
Please keep posting, thanks