View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 11:52 AM

Cool

It's too late now, but I definitely would have loved that. Many times.
While my wife DID let some other guys fuck her, in my presence and separately, I'm the only guy she ever had orgasms with, hence the only one she ever moaned while being fucked by. When she moaned while I was fucking her, I knew I was really getting her good and I would have loved hearing other guys make her moan, too.
Not that I didn't love it when she let another guy fuck her. It just would have been that much better to hear her moaning in orgasm while they fucked her. Then I would have known she was getting it good and really enjoying it. She actually complained to me, once, that a guy didn't fuck her as well as I did, and another time, when a guy apologized for not bringing her to orgasm after a multiple fucking session with another guy, she told me, later, that she told him she didn't mind, she just wanted to be fucked for my benefit and not having orgasms didn't matter to her. That was a situation where they were fucking her in a room above our bedroom after I had gone to bed and I could tell each time they fucked by the squeaking of their bed springs. The only thing I couldn't tell was exactly who and how many were fucking her. When she came to bed with me after they were through using her, I verified what I had heard by checking out the cream-pie status of her cunt, When I found her cunt full of sperm strands, I fucked the hell out of her myself, giving her plenty of reason to moan, like they hadn't.