View Single Post
Old 07-16-2020, 08:16 PM

I’m with scamp once the genie is out of the bottle there’s no going back. We had been swinging for quite a few years (20 or more) when the company I was working started sending me out of town all week. And the bad part she was use to having sex multiple times a week. Then boom nonexistent all week till I got home on Friday evening. I kept telling her to invite some of the guys or couples over and she kept saying no I can’t do that. Well after the third weekend of almost nonstop sex with me and many others she finally said maybe I could invite one or two guys over through the week. We had the internet by then which was great. She video chatted me after one of the guys had left Tuesday evening and told me all about her experience. She didn’t leave out any details and was giddy as a school girl. Finally when she calmed down she commented that might hold her over till Friday when I would get home. I told her you know your use to way more sex a week than that. And convinced her to invite a couple of other guys over Wednesday evening and turn on the camera hookup on the computer so I could watch. She finally agreed to do that with some coaxing from me. She said she thought #$%@ would be available and I gave her another name to call. And she was up for it and I think was excited too. What she didn’t know after we got off the video chat I made a phone call to the guy I told her to call to give him a heads up and to take along another guy with him.

Well the next night finally came and she started the video chat in the family room so I had full view of the hole room. She was dressed in a sexy robe with all the fixens and the doorbell rang. It was guy #1 and she gave him a hug & kiss then a few minutes later the doorbell rang again and it was guy#2 with another guy! She was quite surprised and looked over at the camera with this deer in headlights look. She turned back and gave both of them a big hug &kiss too. After some small talk and a couple of drinks the fun began. She totally acted as if I was right there and didn’t hold back letting them do anything they wanted and a lot she wanted.
Over all it was an extremely hot video chat to watch and to see her enjoying getting every orifice on her body used over and over was amazing. As all three left they waved at the camera and kissed her goodbye. When she came over to the camera I could tell she was well satisfied and exhausted. She called me an asshole for inviting the third guy but he was quite satisfying too.
I ask her if she was up to doing that every evening of the week she blurted back no not every evening but maybe three times a week. Well I was out of town every week throughout the winter and got well entertained at least twice a week. After that winter she has gotten way more comfortable having sex with me not being there.