View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
I must say with the right group of men it can be thoroughly enjoyable. A good friend of ours asked me if I'd work a bachelor party for him. I was supposed to serve drinks and dance topless. It turned out to be 12 black men. Our friend was the best man. When I danced for the groom all the guys kept cheering me on and throwing money at me. I wound up totally nude for him. He was in just his boxers. His cock was totally out and erect. They were all begging me to fuck him and throwing money at me. I fed him my tits and sat down on that beautiful cock he had. Well, I wound up having sex with all of them. I fucked them all at least once, most of them 3 times. Thank goodness there was another girl there and she got into it too. I was airtight quite a few times that night. I think it was the best party I've ever been to. I just wish my husband had been there too. I expected to be very sore the next day, but in fact I was fine. Which made my husband very happy. My husband and I had discussed the possibility of me having sex there and he was ok with it since he knew our friend would protect me. But I never envisioned I'd do a gangbang. I was a very happy slut and made enough money to take a very nice trip! j
Hi num1scamp,

I know all of my fiancee's kinks and fantasies. When she's extremely horny and drunk, she will seductively tell me her of dominant yet most secret fantasy of captive sex slave for black men. She'll willingly submit to every one of their sexual desires. I am the only person who knows of my fiancee's fantasy of gang banging black men. Her fantasy does not involve masochism, degradation, indignity, or crime. The act is she's held against her will, but the reality is it's her will to be held captive. She is forced to perform every sex act that she'll willingly perform. She'll willingly submit but she relies on sex acts not of her idea. She can blame the gang bang she wants on her captives whom she seduces.

The point is my fiancee's most dominant yet most secret sexual fantasy is to be gang banged by black men.

She's had if for handsome, black athletes since she was in high school. She's fucked black football stars at her university. I have no clue of how many black guys she's fucked, but it's at least two. She has told me many times that fucking black guys are among her most treasured sexual memories.