View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 03:25 PM

Default Yes, my girlfriend has lovers in our home

We have been together for a year. We are getting married. She mentioned after two months that she had been having sex with another man and wanted it to continue. Against my better judgement I allowed it to happen because I wanted to be with her. The agreement was that she would always tell me when she was going to be with him and text me when she arrived and when she was leaving after getting fucked by him. At first it was about once a month, then every 3 weeks and eventually about once a week. She would meet me at home after being fucked, drop her pants and I would eat her pussy. The first time she came home she took off her pants and asked if I wanted to see it. She slid her pants off while standing up. As she pulled her panties down there was a wet spot and her pubic hair was covered in semen. She lay back and I looked her over. Her lips and inner labia were red and swollen. She was soaking wet and there were remnants of semen around her lips. She took a hold of my hair and said "let's not fight it honey' "we both know you want it" and then she pulled my face in to her pussy. I could smell is cologne, his semen, her juices and I ate her out. It was intoxicating. All she kept saying was :that's my boy, that's my boy". She got off all over my face several times. From then on it continued and eventually she asked me if he could come to our house and have sex with her in our bed. I was shocked but couldn't deny her what she wanted. I sat in the living room as he took my girlfriend in our room and locked the door. I heard her moaning and squealing and the headboard slamming the wall. They were in there for about 40 minutes and he left. She called me in the bedroom pulled my hair until my face was in between her legs and asked me to "eat it". It was even better than waiting for her to drive home. It was fresh semen and it was amazing. It happens all the time now. I don't fight it. It turns her on and pleases her.