Thread: Lifestyle
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 03:52 PM

Last week my fiancee and me had an early dinner with her married, swinger girlfriend and her husband. She's the same g/f who tried to get my fiancee to go to her swinger parties while she was going through her divorce. At the time, my fiancee was taking Rx anti-anxiety meds that substantially lessened her hypersexuality. I have met my fiancee's swinger g/f many times but her husband only a few times. Her g/f and her husband know my fiancee's former boyfriend, the dude we do MFM sex with.

My fiancee's swinger g/f is damned good looking. She might stand losing ten pounds, but most women in their early-to-mid 40's look about the same. Because of So Cal's heat wave, the ladies were in short shorts with very loose fitting tops. My fiancee has big tits, so she usually wears a bra in public. From what I could tell, her friend was braless. She looked like she was ready to fuck.

Everything in So Cal was patio dining only. Social distancing kept others away but within hearing distance.

The husband and I talked trivial shit. The ladies were talking lady stuff. That ended about a couple hours and a couple bottles of wine later. Both were closing in on full looped. She asked my fiancee if she was ready to do a swingers party. My fiancee had told her that we were doing MFM sex with my fiancee's former b/f. It didn't faze her g/f. Her g/f asked what I thought about swingers' parties. I was clueless about them, that I'd acquiesce to my fiancee's decision.

Women will talk graphic sex as much as men. The ladies were at it. She and her husband explained to us what we could expect at a swingers' party. My fiancee asked her who she knew who might be there. Her g/f said that she would never, under any circumstances, disclose who attends swingers' party. As close as she came was telling my fiancee that she might be surprised at whom she might see. She add that if they were torecognize each other, they would know that neither would disclose it outside of the party. She told my fiancee that if she desired, her every sexual fantasy could be experienced at a swingers' party, including gang bangs, which is one of my fiancee's dominate fantasies. However, my fiancee would be in control of what she'd do and with whom she'd do it.

My fiancee's g/f assured and reassured her that absolutely no one is allowed to bring any type of recording device, that doing so would get someone permanently banned from all swingers' parties. Swingers have a network that keeps them in contact nationwide. She told my fiancee that she has never heard of anyone recording anything at any swingers' party. That info was comforting for my fiancee.

My fiancee was obviously very interested in attending a swingers' party. She has told me more than a few times that she'd like to attend one to see what a swingers' party was like. Years ago, my fiancee told me that if had she not been divorced stressed and taking Rx anti-anxiety, she probably would have gone to one swingers' party with her g/f and g/f's husband. . Then my fiancee's g/f told her that single females at swingers' parties were in high demand.

Listening to looped women talk sex is beyond erotic. Her g/f got pretty detailed about whom she called a gorgeous man (He resembles an actor whose name I've forgotten.) who is well endowed. My fiancee asked if he was black. My fiancee appeared disappointed to learn he's white. My bet is her g/f exaggerated when she said he has a teenager's stamina.

The more I listened to the ladies and the husband talk, they more I think my fiancee might have done a college orgy. But that's merely a guess. She has told me sex secrets that she'd never told anyone, so the flip side of me thinks that if she has done an orgy, she'd have told me. The husband was cool, but he appeared slightly forward. It might've been alcohol or it might be a characteristic of male swingers. He asked my fiancee some pretty personal sexual questions. When my fiancee is looped, I can never predict what will come out of her pretty mouth. He asked my fiancee about oral sex. My fiancee replied to the effect, "What women doesn't give blow jobs." Ask my fiancee any question when she's loop, and you best be prepared for an honest answer.

My fiancee and I have not ventured into her fantasy realm since we were last at her former b/f's home. He has called her. She did not lie. She told him that we were tied up, and he knows that Sundays are her kids and family day. I don't get pussy on Sundays except on rare occasions.

My fiancee and I haven't really discussed going to a swingers' party since dinner with her swinger g/f and her husband. My fiancee has told me more than a few times that she'd like to do at least one swingers' party, if for no other reason than for the experience. I asked her how she'd react if she saw a dude she knows at a swinger party who wanted to fuck her. She said she didn't know, that she'd cross that bridge if she were to come to it.

I can read my fiancee's mind 99% of the time. My instinct tells me she would like to try at least one swingers' party. But she's not as enthusiastic as she is when she's taking pron starring for her former b/f and me. She's good with that because they were extremely sexually active while they were dating, she knows him thoroughly, and she's completely comfortable having sex with him. Doing MFM sex with her former boyfriend would be a lot different that a total stranger asking her to fuck him. I asked my fiancee if she'd fuck her g/f's husband at a swingers' party. She said she would, which would benefit me because I'd fuck his hot wife in a second.