View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheLoveTributes View Post
I would love to be gangbanged of many dicks... I would love to to try it and how many dicks I can make to cum... Maybe a Gangbang only with BBC is my biggest dream...
My fiancee vacillates between her dominant fantasies. She has a gang bang fantasy that she seems to have been moderated, probably because she can't come up with a plan to make it happen. And she's overly concerned with surreptitious video recording. She'd need inpatient psych treatment if her kids saw on the 'net her getting worked in a gang bang.

Like you, my fiancee's most erotic gang bang fantasy is to be held as sex slave for handsome, black studs who use her hot, sexy body for their every sexual desire. Of course, she's getting more euphoric pleasure out of black studs gang banging her than they are.

My fiancee has arbitrarily come up with five men to gang bang her. She has no clue of why five is the number she has settled on. I asked her if she could keep five men in sexual ecstasy. She adorably and innocently replied to the effect, "Trust me. I could take care of five men with no problem."