View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 12:54 PM

Reality is unless wives are virginal at marriage, other men have shot wads inside of them. Lots of women have had many sex partners before marriage, my fiancee being one who's racked up quite a score during her promiscuous youth.

My fiancee had her tube tied after she had her last kid.

My fiancee has introduced me to MFM sex. My initiation was with her former boyfriend. My fiancee had told years ago that her former boyfriend and she were extremely sexually active. They both have very high sex drives. For a man his age, he cam cum three times a day. During our MFM sex adventures, he's shot many wads inside of my fiancee's pussy. However, my fiancee is weaning him from her pussy. She has picked up a new first round draft choice.

My fiancee has a 25 year-old neighbor kid. She's known him for years. About a year ago, she hired him to normal household chores. They have developed a very close friendship. About two months ago, she included him in a MFM sex adventure. The first time, he seemed intimidated, so I left them alone to enjoy each other. After many conversations with The Kid, he's more comfortable with MFM sex. He's not as sexually inexperienced as he was the first time my fiancee fucked his brains out. I think that my fiancee is more in to him as his practical sex education teacher. Since he can fuck her all night long, he's shot many wads inside of her. About two weeks ago, he made he cum for the first time by going down on her.

Shooting wads inside of pussies is a component of normal sex.