Thread: Sloppy Seconds
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 10:28 AM

Wink sloppy seconds or sloppy cunt?

Back in the day, from when I first met Florence, she was ALWAYS wet and ready to fuck, just as if she was freshly fucked. She was a highly sexed female with extremely high estrogen levels, making her the perfect fuck.
While it was great fucking her after another guy(s) had used her, she wasn't any wetter or looser.
The thing that made fucking her after someone else great wasn't her wetness or looseness, it was the fact that she HAD been fucked by someone else and that she had a cunt full of their cum. It didn't matter if she had been fucked once, by one guy, or if she had been fucked multiple times, by several guys. What mattered was that she had spread her legs for someone else, ANYone else, and let them stick their cock in her cunt and fuck her all they wanted, getting their nuts off in her and pumping her cunt full of their cum.
I never said anything to her back then, but I did mention to her some years later that I had always wanted to have a whore for a girlfriend/wife, and for a few years I did, but that was several years before I told her.
I had heard reference, back then, about women who had cow-size cunts. I wouldn't go so far as to say Florence had one of those, but it is a fact that none of the cum that was pumped into her ever leaked out, no matter how many guys were fucking her, or how many loads of cum they pumped into her. I've always wondered where all of that cum went. It's easy to see her absorbing all of one guy's cum, but multiple loads from multiple guys? The night she let some guys fuck her at least five times, she came straight to me and I fucked her right away and we went right to sleep, without her leaking any of the multiple loads of cum they and I had pumped into her that night. I can only assume she absorbed all of it, which makes sloppy seconds all the more of a turn-on.