View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:54 AM

Wow Michael that's some story! Glad to hear that there are so many people out there that like this. I have never admitted to ever being into this.

The first time that I discovered the thrill of it was when I was around 14 and staying over at my friends place. I got up one morning and went to take a shower, I looked down on the floor and in the corner of the room were my friends 16 yo sisters panties. For some reason I felt drawn to pick them up and press them to my nose. I found it thrilling to know that that dirty patch had come from his sisters pussy. Every time I stayed over I would keep an eye out for them and use a pair every chance I got.

Over the years I have had the odd opportunity to come across old flatmates panties, each different pair smelling good and bad. For me it's an amazing thrill when you get a pair that smells mouth watering good.

I still sniff my gfs panties when she is out. I love the smell over her panties and are the next best thing to having her pussy when she is not around. I think if she ever found out I was doing it she would be crazy mad at me. Oh well it's a risk I'm willing to take.