View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 10:56 AM

Default The Conversation

When my fiancee got to my house yesterday, she told me we were going to her former boyfriend's house to swim. More importantly, he wanted to talk to my fiancee about her girlfriend whom he fucked all weekend.

My fiancee was wearing a sundress. She never wears anything under sundresses. It was extremely hot.

My fiancee walked right in her former boyfriend's house without knocking. They are very close friends. He was in the kitchen opening a bottle of chilled wine. He was wearing only shorts. My fiancee walked into his bedroom, hung up her sundress in his closet, and walked out with not a stitch of clothes on. She made a beeline for his backyard pool. He told her to hold on because he needed to talk to her. She replied that they'll talk outside. He turned on his misters.

It took me about 10 seconds to finish my first ice cold beer. I grabbed another and followed them. All three of us relaxed naked on lounges under refreshing misters. My fiancee was in the middle. Her former boyfriend hit my fiancee with hundreds of questions and listened intently to her replies.

After about four beers, I was long past done listening to their conversation about my fiancee's girlfriend. I jumped in the pool. After about two more beers, I glanced at them. There were sitting upright on edges of their lounges facing each other. There were toe-to-toe, knee-to-knee, looking into each other's face. It was obvious that they were in an intensely philosophical conversation about the girlfriend. Both were still naked. They were working on a third bottle of chardonnay. I could tell from a distance that my fiancee was drunk. She was past looped. She had had a very stressful day. Every time she has to interact with her ex, he leaves her distraught.

I sat next to my fiancee. Her former boyfriend and her were still locked in a philosophical conversation. I distinctly remember my fiancee telling him that her girlfriend did not think that their weekend of sex translated to a relationship. He did not what her to get mixed signals. He does really like her. He's not looking for a relationship. I know the translation: relationships come when we're not looking.

My right thigh was touching my fiancee's left thigh. She seemed oblivious that I was sitting next to her. She began rubbing my leg. Moments later, she turned to look at me and apologized for ignoring me. She leaned over to give me what I thought was an apologetic kiss. It wasn't. She stroked my dick which got hard in a second. Admittedly she was drunk. But she knew exactly what she was doing. When her head moved toward my rock hard wood, I grabbed the back of her head to assure accurate landing.

My fiancee initiated me to MFM sex with her former boyfriend. It ended about 3 months ago. I laid to relax on the lounge. While she was giving me a blow job, something didn't feel right. I opened my eyes to see my fiancee stroking her former boyfriend's hard cock. My fiancee lifted her head from my cock as said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

I can give you specifics of what happened inside of her former boyfriend's bedroom. It was completely spontaneous. None of us expected MFM sex. My fiancee was insatiable. She could have fulfilled her gang bang fantasy last night. Her former boyfriend and I took turns eating her pussy. She had to have had a dozen orgasms that were off the Richter scale. She repeatedly said, Fuck me, fuck me," to us. By a huge margin, it was the most intense sexual experience of my life.

Last edited by Sancho69; 08-03-2021 at 11:01 AM.