View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 03:00 PM

My fiancee is on her way over to my home. I know when my fiancee is horny. She's horny 24/7. I could tell in her voice that she's horny. I'm in for a euphoric afternoon delight ;-)

She is going to the BBQ skinny dipping evening at her former fiancee's home. I didn't have to ask. She told me she will not get looped and she will not participate in any sexual activity. She won't even get naked unless her former boyfriend and girlfriend get naked. She is intentionally avoiding becoming involved it what might develop between her former boyfriend and her girlfriend. She wants to remain completely neutral. She's going because her girlfriend wants her to go. She thinks that during this part of their getting to know each other, they should spend their time alone. I agree.

But for her ex-husband, my fiancee would go on my business trip with me. He refused to watch their kids after he found out she wanted to go with me. He's fucking with her to make her life miserable which is why she has to get looped when she has to interact with him.