View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 12:17 AM

Elaine and I are much alike. I however was first shared by a boyfriend before I met my husband. I was very young and already divorced. My early 20's. I enjoyed my 1st threesome a great deal and it was the first of many with my boyfriend . I was pretty uninhibited and loved sex, so swinging was naturally the next step. after we broke up I continued swinging with some people we'd met and especially with a lady I'd met. I was set up to meet my future husband thru them. She even took some pics of me that I sent to him at the time and he reciprocated. We lived about 4 hours apart at the time. Our first date wound up lasting 3 days, most of it spent in my bed. Our first time with another couple was about 3 weeks later.

Our sex life was full and pretty adventurous from the start. I guess I became a Hotwife long before I'd ever heard that term. up for pretty much anything an I can't think of a time I haven't strived to please my husband. He's also always tried to keep things interesting for me. We've certainly got no regrets for our lifestyle, while it certainly may not be for everyone it's served us well. I wouldn't trade my husband for anyone and I know he feels the same way about me. We've never contracted an std, we've been careful, and I've been with more men than I can count. I must also say that most of my experiences have been very enjoyable. The men who weren't good partners I never saw again, but I really can only remember two I wish I'd never met. One because he became a pest, my husband had to deal with him. The other The other was a musclebound jerk who simply tried to fuck me so hard I'd submit to him I guess. He was the worst lover I've ever encountered. May others have the same joy we have, if they are capable of it. It's not for everyone. But I still lust for life myself.

j
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jan39.jpg (18.9 KB, 68 views)