View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
Yes, of course they do. They also love it all the more if you show them you really enjoy doing it. When I suck a cock I usually look him right in the eye, especially when he cums in my mouth. A man can tell when you love it. j
Hi num1scamp,

I'd love to post photos of my fiancee sucking my cock. If I could without reveling her identity, I would.

My fiancee knows that men are visual. They wanted to see her hot, sexy, playmate of the Year body. She has no inhibitions about nudity. She's told me a million times that nudity is normal and natural. She's has never had a problem getting naked. She knows the power her naked body has over men. She has pragmatic sexual beliefs. She believes that sex is normal and natural. She's sexually submissive by nature. If she was asked, she did it.

Somewhere around our third date my fiancee initiated a graphic blowjob conversation. From memory alone, if it was possible, she always got naked before giving blowjobs because men were turned on my her hot, sexy naked body. To this day, she'll assure that I have an unobstructed view of my cock disappearing inside of her mouth.