Thread: Sloppy Seconds
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 10:49 AM

Default First and then Best

My first shot of sloppy seconds happened on our 2nd or 3rd romp with Joe and his Debbie. The four of us had exchanged some oral sex and Joe mounted his Debbie with her facedown and fucked her furiously. He came in her, then got up and went to their kitchen with my likewise naked wife.
I rubbed his Debbie's ass and rolled her over. She had a fuller pubic bush than my wife. I licked her clit a few times very slowly. My hard on was raging, and I succumbed to lust and pushed it inside her previously fucked pussy. She felt like heaven, warm and wet. I tried to last by giving her long, slow strokes. Unlike Joe's fast and furious. I eventually shot my load into her pussy just in time for my wife and Joe to return to the bedroom.
My wife didn't like it. Although I found out later she had taken Joe's load in her eager pussy the first night we met them. Joe loved it and told me later that his Debbie thoroughly enjoyed my slow, long strokes leading up to her second dose of sperm that night.
The Best was the night I came home to My Wife Debbie sitting on the couch in the living room Indian style. She was wearing a blue silk kimono that was too short to cover her bare ass. i could see from a distance her pussy lips were wet and swollen. Now I wish I had asked if she had gotten bred right there or had she been at Jim the Electrician's place. My raging hard on at the time did not care.
I probed her wetness with my finger and said,"You must have really had Jim worked up, cause he really let go a shot in you. Her eyes glazed and with a slight grin, she answered uh huh. I asked her if she wanted another shot. She muttered another uh huh. While pumping her I said she must really like getting fucked by two different cocks in the same day. She came on this cue and I filled her as well. All of this I captured with the camcorder. We relive it some 20 years later