Thread: New to this
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Oh fuck, that is hot Bill
Did you ever get to fuck Kim again?
Did you fuck Deb after Clete finished with her?
Please keep posting, thanks
Never saw Kim again. Her mother visited us once and seemed to smile at me a lot.
After hours of pounding my wife's pussy in the spare bedroom, Debbie and Clete came out and she accompanied him to the back door where they shared a long embrace and kiss.
Debbie returned to the living room recliner chair and lit her post coital cigarette. I let her get a couple puffs in, then emerged from the darkened bedroom. Clad only in boxers I went to her and knelt at the chair. I quietly undid her jeans and pulled them off, as with her panties. She continued to smoke and said "You were watching?"
I smiled and answered "Yes. And You are so beautiful and sexy to me" As she smoked I tongued her still sensitive clitoris. She ran her fingers thru my hair in appreciation. I scooped her petite body up in my arms and carried her to our bedroom. I didn't waste much time in entering her pussy. The 1st time since red haired Mike I got sloppy seconds from my wife and still not married 2 years. I loved the warm, wet feeling of my wife's previously cummed in pussy. I pumped her till I shot a huge load of semen deep inside her pussy. Thru the next 30 years I thought they might have a go at it again but they both deny. Clete says she is the sexiest woman he's ever known.